Sunday, April 29, 2007

Quotes to Charge Us Up

Am a sucker for postive quotes. These words have the power to charge us up. Here are some i came across recently that had that effect on me -

  • The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do
  • I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Micheal Jordan
  • The future belongs to people who beleive in the beauty of their dreams
  • I don't do drugs. I am drugs!!!! - Salvador Dali
  • Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it - Micheal Jordan

2 comments:

Roopa said...

Awesome, Karthik...I really liked these!

Karthikeyan (KK) said...

Yes Roopa, these lines do charge us up! When are we meeting!!